Outlines the work from our detailed scoping study
The aims of the scoping study document were to:
– Summarise the assessment work already undertaken and ongoing
– Outline the proposed scheme
– Describe the baseline conditions where they are known
– Identify issues and concerns
– Set out the assessment approach including the proposed methodology
– Consider alternative options
– Identify issues to be investigated
The report was published in May 2016.
To download the Dorset scoping report please click the link below.